2 June 2018
Public talk on Tuesday 6 February in the Banqueting Suite at Lancaster Town Hall at 7.30pm.
Listen to Mike Hill – an engineering consultant and oil and gas industry expert with more than 20 years’ experience - and have your questions answered. For example:
* Is the industry fully regulated and monitored?
* Will our drinking water be safe?
* What about air quality near fracking sites?
* Will the soil still support agriculture?
* What are the likely effects on public health?
* Will fracking generate more or fewer jobs?
All welcome. Entry is free and there will be a collection to cover costs.
Hosted by Transition City Lancaster