07/10/2018: FREE THE THREE!
7 October 2018
Hundreds of people turned out on Saturday 6th October for a demo in support of the PNR 3 truck surfers who were sentenced last week. After being handed 12-16 month sentences for causing a public nuisance, the three are said to be in good spirits and doing fine, but letters, messages of support and donations towards their legal costs and family visits are welcome. They have lodged an appeal with the High Court.
What you can do:
- Share anti-fracking events on social media and encourage others to do the same.
- Write to your local MP, local newspapers, TV stations, local radio, etc.
- Send a letter or a message of support to the three jailed activists via http://frackfreefoursupporters.org/contact/
- Donate to the support fund:
Credit/Debit Card Payments Online @ https://chuffed.org/project/free-the-three
Cheques made payable to Preston & South Ribble TUC/FreeThe3 Please send to Dianne Guzic, 134 Brackenbury Road, Fulwood, Preston PR2 3BS
- Visit campaigners at the PNR site as often as you can.
MEAL & LETTER-WRITING FUNDRAISER FOR 'FREE THE THREE'
Date, time, price and venue TBC, but will hopefully be happening in the next couple of weeks (possibly Tuesday 16th October at 6.30pm).
Come and eat a lovely vegan meal and spend the evening writing letters of solidarity to the guys who have been wrongly imprisoned for protecting our planet and our future.
More details here: <https://www.facebook.com/events/2272731542797640/>
North Lancashire Green Party RSS Feed
Back to main page